Meet Shawn Bula, the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
It Takes a VillageCommunity is a big deal at Kettle Brand. And the same is true of the farmers who pool together their crops and resources at Oneida Potato Exchange, a farm cooperative located in the heart of Wisconsin. By farms like Neumiller and Bula Farms joining forces, the farmers are able to do more with less – a mantra we could all learn from! Shawn Bula is one of the farmers who participates in the exchange, supplying potatoes to Kettle Brand. Following in his dad’s footsteps as a farmer, he’s now a dad himself, as well as a coach for multiple teams in his hometown of Coloma, Wisc., and a member on the town board. How’s that for community?
Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2005
Location: Rhinelander, WI
Kettle Brand potatoes are grown across the country – some as close as an hour drive from our Salem, Oregon, headquarters. Learn more about our other farmers here.
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- download the free google cardboard app from the app store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the youtube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the youtube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.