Farmer: Kevin and Todd Thaemert
Location: Quincy, WA
Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2010
Brothers Kevin and Todd Thaemert both knew from a young age they wanted to be farmers. “I think watching all of the hard work our dad put into the farm, and seeing the results from his work at the end of every year was really an inspiration for us,” says Kevin.
In their early 20’s – in 1994 – the brothers joined their dad and started Thaemert Farms. And simple as it sounds, their favorite part about being farmers is being out in the field, growing the crops. Todd explains, “there really is something about seeing the results of a crop you grow go from just the ground to a finished product that people enjoy.”
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- download the free google cardboard app from the app store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the youtube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the youtube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.