Meet Jimmy Burch Jr., the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
Farming: An Excellent AdventureAt Burch Farms, it’s a true family affair: Jimmy Burch Jr. works alongside his brother Jared, dad Jimmy, mom Theresa and two uncles, Bill and Ted (party on, dudes!). And while tradition is important at Burch Farms, they’re also not afraid to try new things. So it’s no surprise when we asked Jimmy’s family to join us on our adventure to introduce Kettle Brand Uprooted sweet potato chips in 2015 that Burch Farms became our first sweet potato supplier. A family after our own hearts, the Burch’s are proud of their history and what they produce – good food for good people.
Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2014
Location: Faison, NC
Kettle Brand potatoes are grown across the country – some as close as an hour drive from our Salem, Oregon, headquarters. Learn more about our other farmers here.
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- download the free google cardboard app from the app store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the youtube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the youtube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.
Come to Faison, NC, with us and get inspired to be excellent to each other.